Migraine Escape® - effective, fast acting mild migraine and headache solution
Migraine Escape® - effective, fast acting mild migraine and headache solution
Satisfaction guarantee - we’re confident that Migraine Escape® can help you. As a result, we're happy to cover your purchase with our 30-day refund policy. The idea is that this makes it a great deal for you - either get relief from your migraines or your money back.
What else do you get with every purchase of Migraine Escape®?
Our new stock will be ready for shipping 10 July 2020.
Now Made in the Land of the Long White Cloud (New Zealand) we have had to increase the price to $159 for Australian orders including GST and $144.55 for all export orders. This is our first price increase since 2015, due to a large number of factors outside of our control.
- Our existing Migraine Escape website will be replaced with a new website www.wellnessrelief.co from August.
- Stop the pain for only AU$4.80 per migraine - our easy-to-use roller ball applicator is filled with a minimum of 30 migraines' worth of our ginger extract (scroll down for more details).
- No credit card fees - To make Migraine Escape® more affordable, the price displayed is the unit cost before any applicable taxes, postage and a $5 handling fee are applied during the checkout phase. You have the choice of selecting Standard or Priority Postage, - If you need your Migraine Escape® urgently, select Express/Priority Post for an extra amount. For New Zealand customers, the difference is around 10 days delivery time. For other International visitors, please see below International Buyers and our Shipping Policy for more information.
- Migraine Escape® ESCAPE Protocol & Application Method - your purchase comes with our comprehensive ESCAPE Protocol guide, which includes the step-by-step instructions followed by the likes of Geraldine, Lindy, Judy to drastically reduce the impact of migraines in their lives*. This guide also includes other guidance so you can get the best results from Migraine Escape®.
- Personal email access to Migraine Escape® consultants - if you've been closely following the application method but still aren't getting the results you were expecting, our consultants will be on hand to help. By understanding your individual migraine traits we can give you tailored advice and guidance to help you fight away those migraines.
How much does a bottle cost?
In our experience, for every migraine event, 3 ~ 4 swipes to the skin of Migraine Escape® does the trick. Depending on the severity of your migraines, you may need to apply a little more or less than that. But with 1 bottle containing 2ml of liquid, it typically equates to a minimum of 30 migraines events per bottle. At AU$144.55 + GST if applicable per bottle, that works out to $4.80 per migraine. Once you have bought your migraines under control, many of our customers find a daily application of 1 ~ 2 swipes sufficient to prevent their migraines, meaning 1 bottle will last a minimum of two months.
We know of synthetic medications that charge $12, $15 or more for just a single tablet. Not to mention the cost of both time and money of a visit to the doctor for a prescription.
The 'average' migraineur suffers approximately 3 migraines a month, meaning one bottle would cover you for around 10 months' worth of migraines. If you work it out on this basis, that comes to less than $15 a month, or 50 cents a day for no migraines!*
Even if you’re getting 9-10 migraines a month, one bottle works out at around $45 a month!
Some of our customers prefer to have two bottles, keeping one at home and the other with them at all times.
We’ve broken down the approximate monthly and daily cost of a bottle for you below:
Migraines per month
1 bottle of Migraine Escape® lasts
Cost per month (AU$)
Cost per day (AU$)
|8||3 + months||$38.66||$1.26|
|9||3 + months||$43.55||$1.32|
With the new TGA rules, Migraine Escape®️ can only claim relief for reducing the duration and symptoms of mild migraines and headaches. We know Migraine Escape® is effective for all sorts of pain and standby our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee if we cannot relieve your pain.
Since 2016, we've helped patients who were suffering almost a migraine every single day. They started out by applying Migraine Escape® 2 times a day, using around 1 bottle in the first month, until they get their migraines under control.
Before that, they were running medication bills of over $1,500 a month. With Migraine Escape® they were able to bring their migraines under control for less than a tenth of that cost.*
With regular usage, you should find that the frequency of migraine events decreases over time, as it appears our patented ginger extract restores the plasticity of the nerves, such that each bottle lasts longer and the monthly cost falls with it.*
We've provided answers here to some of the more common questions we receive about Migraine Escape®.
What payment methods do you accept?
Three easy instalments with Zip Pay is our most popular, only $53 for Australian orders or $48 for Export.
Our e-commerce website is hosted by Shopify and we process payments using PayPal, two of the world's largest and most secure online platforms. Payment can be made by MasterCard, Visa and American Express or with a PayPal account. If you prefer not to enter your details online, please send an email to email@example.com with your order details and we will send you an invoice using the Square payment service.
Will I be billed automatically?
No, there is no auto-billing, as every migraine sufferer is different. We recognise that no one solution fits everybody. Our corporate mission is to help improve the lives of the millions of migraine sufferers around the world and we want to do that on a personal basis.
International buyers - please note:
Migraine Escape® has not been reviewed by any regulatory body other than the Australian Government Therapeutic Goods Administration, and as such has not been formally approved for sale in markets outside of Australia and New Zealand.
International buyers accept full responsibility for meeting the regulatory and import requirements of your country. Innovative Herbal Products cannot accept any responsibility or liability pertaining to purchases made by buyers outside of Australia and New Zealand.
While Migraine Escape® is approved for export from Australia, aside from deliveries to New Zealand, import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Consumer Information & Education
As a highly concentrated ginger extract, the properties associated with ginger are intensified in Migraine Escape®. This applies to both the medicinal/analgesic properties and side effects.
Side Effects: For information about risks and potential side effects, please see our FAQs page.
Interactions: If you take any medications regularly, talk to your doctor before you start using ginger supplements. They could interact with blood thinners and medications for diabetes and high blood pressure.
Warnings on packaging:
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Individuals taking anticoagulants or at risk of bleeding should seek medical advice before applying Migraine Escape.
- For external use on unbroken skin only.
- Not to be taken.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25°C
Ingredients: Patented Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Rhizome extract liquid concentrate equivalent to dry 33g/ml
TGA approval listing: AUST L231904
Patent Awarded: US10,086,033B2
Patent approvals pending: AU2014373611, CA2935204, EP20140873553, NZ721682.
Trade Mark registrations: AU1532018, NZ1013928, UK1234308, US79159803