Migraine Escape hypoalgesic zingiber extract
Migraine Escape hypoalgesic zingiber extract
What you get with every purchase of Migraine Escape®
- Stop the pain for less than AU$7 per migraine - our easy-to-use roller ball applicator is filled with 22 migraines' worth of our ginger extract (scroll down for more details).
- FREE standard delivery & NO credit card fees* - we here at Migraine Escape® do not like nasty surprises! You don't have to worry about any hidden fees for shipping or payment - all orders from Australia and New Zealand come with free standard delivery. If you need your Migraine Escape® urgently, select Express Post for a small extra fee. International visitors, please be aware that Migraine Escape® is not approved for sale outside of Australia and New Zealand. Please see our Shipping Policy for more information.
- 10% off when you buy 3 or more - make the most of our bulk purchase discount. Get an extra 10% off orders of 3 bottles or more by entering the code '3FORME' at checkout.
- Migraine Escape® ESCAPE Protocol & Application Method - your purchase comes with our comprehensive ESCAPE Protocol guide, which includes the step-by-step instructions followed by the likes of Geraldine, Lindy, Judy to drastically reduce the impact of migraines in their lives*. This guide also includes other guidance so you can get the best results from Migraine Escape®.
- Personal email access to Migraine Escape® consultants - if you've been closely following the application method but still aren't getting the results you were expecting, our consultants will be on hand to help. By understanding your individual migraine traits we can give you tailored advice and guidance to help you fight away those migraines.
100% money-back guarantee - we’re so confident in Migraine Escape® that your purchase is covered by our 30-day 100% money-back guarantee (less shipping & handling). See our refund policy for more details.
How much does a bottle cost?
In our experience, for every migraine event, 6 swipes to the skin of Migraine Escape® does the trick. Depending on the severity of your migraines, you may need to apply a little more or less than that. But with 1 bottle containing 2ml of liquid, it typically equates to 22 migraines events per bottle. Atate of AU$147 per bottle, that works out at less than $7 per migraine.
We know of synthetic medications that charge $12, $15 or more for just a single tablet. Not to mention the cost of both time and money of a visit to the doctor for a prescription.
The 'average' migraineur suffers approximately 3 migraines a month, meaning one bottle would cover you for around 7 months' worth of migraines. If you work it out on this basis, that comes to about $20 a month, or 70 cents a day for no migraines!*
Even if you’re getting 9-10 migraines a month, one bottle works out at around $60 a month. That’s about the cost of dinner at a run-of-the-mill restaurant in town!
Some of our customers prefer to have two bottles, keeping one at home and the other with them at all times.
We’ve broken down the approximate monthly and daily cost of a bottle for you below:
Migraines per month
1 bottle of Migraine Escape® lasts
Cost per month (AU$)
Cost per day (AU$)
|1||Almost 2 years (22 months)||$7||$0.22|
|4||5 1/2 months||$27||$0.88|
|8||Almost 3 months||$53||$1.76|
|9||2 1/2 months||$60||$1.98|
|15||1 1/2 months||$100||$3.30|
If you’re a chronic sufferer that needs to use it on a more frequent basis, then you can take advantage of our bulk purchase discount of 10% off orders of 3 bottles or more.
We've helped patients who were suffering almost a migraine every single day. They started out by applying Migraine Escape® around 3-4 times a day, using around 1 bottle per week or 4 per month.
Before that they were running medication bills of over $1,500 a month. With Migraine Escape® they were able to bring their migraines under control for less than half of that cost.*
With our 10% bulk discount you’re looking at an initial monthly cost of less than $750. With regular usage you should find that the frequency of migraine events decreases over time, such that each bottle lasts longer and the monthly cost falls with it.*
We've provided answers here to some of the more common questions we receive about Migraine Escape®.
What payment methods do you accept?
Our e-commerce website is hosted by Shopify and we process payments using PayPal, two of the world's largest and most secure online platforms. Payment can be made by MasterCard, Visa and American Express or with a PayPal account. If you prefer not to enter your details online, please send an email to email@example.com with your order details and we will send you an invoice using the Square payment service.
Will I be billed automatically?
No, there is no auto billing, as every migraine sufferer is different. We recognise that no one solution fits everybody. Our corporate mission is to help improve the lives of the millions of migraine sufferers around the world and we want to do that on a personal basis.
International buyers - please note:
Migraine Escape® has not been reviewed by any regulatory body other than the Australian Government Therapeutic Goods Administration, and as such has not been formally approved for sale in markets outside of Australia and New Zealand.
International buyers accept full responsibility for meeting the regulatory and import requirements of your country. Innovative Herbal Products cannot accept any responsibility or liability pertaining to purchases made by buyers outside of Australia and New Zealand.
While Migraine Escape® is approved for export from Australia, aside from deliveries to New Zealand, import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Consumer Information & Education
As a highly concentrated ginger extract, the properties associated with ginger are intensified in Migraine Escape®. This applies to both the medicinal/analgesic properties and side effects.
Side Effects: For information about risks and potential side effects, please see our FAQs page.
Interactions: If you take any medications regularly, talk to your doctor before you start using ginger supplements. They could interact with blood thinners and medications for diabetes and high blood pressure.
Warnings on packaging:
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Individuals taking anticoagulants or at risk of bleeding should seek medical advice before applying Migraine Escape.
- For external use on unbroken skin only.
- Not to be taken.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25°C
Ingredients: Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Rhizome extract liquid concentrate equivalent to dry 33g/ml
TGA approval listing: AUST L231904
Patent approvals pending: AU2014373611, CA2935204, EP20140873553, NZ721682, US20160317599A1
Trade Mark registrations: AU1532018, NZ1013928, UK1234308, US79159803