Job posting: Social media assistant
Hi! We are looking for a new team member to assist us in our interactions on Instagram (@migrainescape) with the online migraine community.
We are looking for a fellow migraine sufferer with the right personality and interests rather than technical skills or formal experience i.e. the “passionate migraineur” rather than the “professional social media expert” :)
- Enjoy spending time on Instagram, or at least know your way around it.
- Are health conscious with an active interest in natural health/alternative medicine etc.
- Have taken steps to reduce the impact of migraines on your life.
- Are friendly, personable, sociable and good at making new friends.
- Write well and have good online etiquette - casual writing style is fine, just as long as there are no major grammar/spelling errors!
- Are sincere and trustworthy.
We’d like you to use your first-hand experience as a migraine sufferer to empathise and connect with others in the community, offering support and advice as you see fit, based on your personal experience and knowledge.
In practice, this would involve proactively commenting on posts by other migraine sufferers & migraine information accounts, such that you build genuine connections with other people/accounts.
Ideally, you already do this on your personal account, so this role just becomes a way for you to do what you do anyway and make a little extra cash from it :)
Your comments would be genuine and come from the heart as a fellow migraine sufferer. This is as opposed to the insincere spam-like comments that many accounts use to artificially boost follower and like counts!
You won’t be expected to post any content. We will do that and currently post an average of 3-5x per week.
You will also not be expected to sell or pitch anything, but of course you will be representing the brand so we will provide you with some online training sessions so that you feel comfortable talking about the product if you want to.
Details - initial trialWe are looking for someone to make an average of 10-15 comments per day over an initial 4-week period.
- Total remuneration is AU$250.
- You will be paid in two instalments, one at the end of each 2-week period.
- The goal for us is to build real connections within the online migraine community.
- If, at the end of 4 weeks, both parties are happy with the project (format, terms, payment etc) we will look to extend it for a longer period e.g. 6-12 weeks.
- There is potential for this to become more permanent and for the scope of the role to broaden significantly (e.g. to content creation, article writing, social media strategy etc) if we both feel we are a good fit for one another.
Migraine Escape is a new, innovative, 100%-natural migraine product that was developed by combining the wonders of modern science with mother nature. Migraine Escape has demonstrated to be more effective for migraine pain relief than many conventional pharmaceuticals, and it doesn't come without the side effects often associated with such products.
We are passionate about reducing people's pain and suffering so we can help make the world a better, more happy place to live. We offer a safe and affordable solution to prescription medication and believe we can help reduce many people's reliance on these drugs.
We look forward to welcoming new members to the team who share our passion for healing and helping others. Thank you!